December 31, 2011

2011 side-work

It's the last day of 2011 and I felt like sharing some of the side-work I did over the past year. For one reason or another I chose to not put this stuff up here. Maybe because I felt it didn't represent the style of work I'd like to be known for. But I suppose it's better to show off than to be forever hidden in a dusty computer folder only for myself.

My gf asked me to come up with some designs for her work at a spinal-cord injury rehabilitation center

This is a poster I illustrated & designed for the short film "Chainsaw found Jesus" which was screened at SXSW. We were going for the "Chick"-style(you know those small religious comics that are mysteriously spread across the country in stores & windshield wipers)

...a sign that I drew with chalk for my brother-in-law's beer-tasting back in September

...an illlustration I made for my friend Jessica's blog

...clip from a short film I helped out with. The professor is explaining how everything in the universe is connected. made in photoshop and after effects


Lastly, here's an opening title sequence for a series of webisodes from a marketing research company. If it were up to me I would've removed that logo on the bottom right..just sayin.

No comments: