July 8, 2008

Another Summer Day...

...spent indoors. Just like yesterday, I've been reading my world history textbook all day. And I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow, and the next week, and the next. It's all interesting, but I'm tired of schoolwork. Even though I work 3 nights a week I feel like my days are always busy.

I never really stopped to think why I'm writing what I do everyday. It all started with my trip to California last month, I wanted to share my travels. Well now that it's just me doing my daily does, it's gotten less goodly. My goal, when starting this blog, was to draw everyday and upload my drawings everynight. Well now al this other stuff is getting in the way, and I barely have time to draw. The whole point of this site was for me to be encouraged to keep a daily sketchblog. This is what's gonna happen: I'm gonna take an hour out of my day, everyday, no matter how busy I am, and just draw. I'll try to upload regularly too, but I'm having scanner problems, so I gotta figure that out first.

Wish me luck. I really hope I get it together and post more drawings than words from now on.

No comments: