November 14, 2008

JibJabber


As you can see, I haven't been updating much lately. There's only 3 weeks of school left & I've been working on final projects already. Not much to write about. Today after school as I was on the bus I felt a light movement by my coat pocket. I checked to see if my wallet/phone were there and realized my wallet was gone. I turn behind me and see this guy looking straight out the window intensely. I said to him something like, "excuse me sir, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you happened to take my wallet." Well, I didn't really say that, but it was kinda funny like that. He must've been deaf, or playing it, cuz I couldn't understand him at all. After a minute or two of asking him to show me what he's got under his jacket in hand, he finally flipped out and sneakily threw my wallet on the ground, making it seem like it was there all along (he didn't take any money). Then everyone around me got into it and the guy was all mad/whatever. He stormed towards the front, but the driver didn't let him out, then he psuhed his way to the back and pulled the emergency lever and ran out... probably because he heard some ladies talking about calling the cops. All in all, I learned to button my pockets from now on whenever I'm near other humans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man! that's a really insane story... i love the picture to go along with it too, haha... creeps are lurking!